Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Therapy

This morning I went back to St Gallen for more physiotherapy and rehabilitation. I also done a stabilization/balance test while I was there which was interesting. I had to balance on one leg while standing on a moving plate and try to keep my balance as centered as possible. The results were basically perfect and there is hardly any variation between my left and right side so that is great.

Stabilization/Balance Test

Today I also done a range of different exercises focusing on stabilizing my left foot and ankle. All of the activities involved balancing on different wobbly or unstable objects while doing a motion that would compliment skating movements. My ankle is definitely improving and I'm starting to get a better range of movement in it now.

No comments: