Saturday, June 6, 2009

What's on this Weekend

I am back on my skates training but still not allowed to race so I will miss out on the Ostrava World Inline Cup on this Sunday. It's the first time the World Inline Cup has ever been to the Czech Republic, so that is fantastic for skating in general. The weather forecast for Ostrava isn't looking too good at the moment with 40% chance of rain. Kelly, Alexandra and Tamara will be in Ostrava competing for the team.

Also on this weekend and starting today are the Swiss Bank Track Championships in Weinfelden. The time trials are supposed to start at 10am but it's raining here at the moment so that could be delayed. Even though the track has a roof the sides are exposed so if the rain is not falling straight the track does get wet. Last year I competed in the Swiss Champs as they are open to foreigners but this year I will just be a spectator.

No comments: