Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bont Wheels

The new Bont Wheels are in stock and available now. These are the wheels myself and the rest of the Bont Wheels Team will be racing on in 2008. I tested one of the prototype wheels in the early stages and they were competitive with other top wheels. From that prototype changes were made to improve the wheel so I can't wait to try the final product. A box should be arriving at my doorstep this week some time.


Here are the differences between the wheels:
Highroller - Fastest rolling wheel suitable for the road
Crossover - Slightly more flex due to the inner flex band suitable for when you want more grip than Highroller or for fast bank tracks
Magic Molta - Very flexible for rough and slippery banked tracks
(in final testing at the moment)
Generation 3 - Affordable race wheel at $8 a piece suitable for all conditions

I'll let you know how the wheels go!




No comments: