Thursday, March 6, 2008

Wednesday Training

Yesterday morning I went to the gym for weight training as I usually do around 8am. I do weights 3 days a week and always in the morning. There are videos on Bont TV of all the gym work I do, Wednesday weights video.

On Wednesday evenings I usually bike race but the racing has finished for the year so instead I went for a ride with a group of local cyclists. We embarked on the 112 km journey at 1pm and headed north to Pleasant Point then on to Geraldine. We had a 20 minute coffee stop at Orari then headed back home. The weather was good up till Orari then the wind changed to a strong southerly and the temperature dropped about 7 degrees. When the southerly winds come they are very strong and nippy so it was a cold, slow grind all the way back to Timaru.

I must say I slept well last night.

No comments: