Sunday, May 24, 2009

SIC Sursee Results

I didn't go to Sursee to watch the race yesterday so instead I stayed in Weinfelden and trained.

I didn't go for a number of reasons:
1. The van was full so we would have to take another vehicle.
2. If you are not racing it becomes a long drawn out day. They didn't end up arriving home until midnight.
3. I would have only seen the skaters pass by twice.
4. It was really hot so I would have been out in the sun all day.
5. I was able to get a good training session in today because I was fresh.

Results

Womens Top 10
1. Alexandra Vivas (Bont Wheels)
2. Tina Struver
3. Tamara Llorens (Bont Wheels)
4. Kelly Martinez (Bont Wheels)
5. Andrea Hartichelar
6. Katja Ulbrich
7. Romy Munoz
8. Nadine Gloor
9. Karin Widmer
10. Flurina Heim

Womens Podium
Nadine Gloor (in place of Tina Struver), Alexandra Vivas & Tamara Llorens
Photo - Niki Neck

Mens Top 10
1. Janick Schalch
2. Victor Wilking
3. Alfredo Leon (Bont South America)
4. Stefano Galliazzo
5. Nicolas Iten
6. Severin Widmer
7. Stefano Chinaglia
8. Kalon Dobbin
9. Felix Rijhnen
10. Mathieu Grandgirard

Mens Podium
Photo - Niki Neck

No comments: