Friday, May 22, 2009

SIC Sursee

This Saturday the second Swiss Inline Cup is being held in Sursee. There is also a World Inline Cup race on in Incheon, Korea on Sunday. I won't be racing as I'm not back on my skates yet but the rest of the Bont team will be racing in Sursee.

The men's race starts at 5.40pm and the women start 3 minutes after them. They will complete two 21km laps of the lake and then the only part of the course that has changed from last year is the finish.

The weather forecast for Sursee is looking good with a high of around 26 degrees.

Even though this is a beautiful race I'm not too sad to be missing it because I have bad memories from last year. This was the race I broke my jaw in so it's not beautiful skating for 27 km with a broken jaw and split chin.

Sursee
Photo - swiss-inline-cup.ch

No comments: